Thursday, July 6, 2017

why I can't have close relationships with my family members

I once overheard my 42 year old brother tell a friend of his that women over 45 are no longer attractive.

My mother once said she wished she never had kids.

My sister yells a lot but denies that she yells.

The same day I heard my brother say that women over 45 are not attractive he also said there's nothing wrong with trying anything once...except homosexuality.

My father once when he hit me, I asked him why he hit me, and my sister said it was a joke.

My sister smokes but denies that she smokes.

Women are beautiful. My brother is an idiot.

I guess I see her point.

My sister needs someone to talk to. I think that would help.

I think everyone's born a little queer but some people are easier to socialize than others. Curiosity is healthy.

I wish my father never hit me.

People should only smoke weed or herbal blend cigarettes.