Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring is here.

As you know, it's been a rough week for me. Missing you. Wishing you were here. Waking up in the morning with your death so very fresh, and at the very start of my day- everyday. I get tired. I get lost. I wonder what the hell I'm supposed to be doing. Am I doing okay? Should I be doing something else? It's hard to make up my life- to fill in all that time. What should I fill it with? What kind of stuffing do I put into this cavity of where my joy used to be?
Life is hard.
And I'm not just saying that.
It is, hands down, hard.
It is a strange blessing. A weird fish.
Detroit is unseasonably warm- just like New York, and everywhere else.
Spring has arrived.
Another season without you.
I get it, but how do I get over it? 
Stuffing. Lots of stuffing.